Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Flat front straight leg Loro Piana Super 130s American made wool Flagship suit pants.
- Zippered fly with extended button tab, hidden hook-and-bar and interior button closure and belt loops.
- Waist and back horn button pockets.
- Partially lined to the knee in silk.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 9", leg opening: 17½", inseam: 34". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
- Please note that waist sizes 33 and below have a 34" inseam and waist sizes 34 and above have a 36" inseam.
- Dry clean only.
Material: Exterior: 100% Wool, Interior: 100% Silk
Cheekily-named Bonobos pants are designed to overcome a simple sartorial hurdle: most men's pants fit poorly. Co-founders Andy Dunn and Brian Spaly were so frustrated by the unflattering and baggy-bottomed trousers afflicting male American society that in 2007 they launched Bonobos out of a Manhattan apartment, hoping to improve men’s style. With a fiercely loyal fan-base, excellent customer service, and an astutely curated collection of accessories from the best designers around, Bonobos is happy to take responsibility for turning men into sex objects. Best-selling slacks aside (the secret is in the curved waistband and exacting cuts), Bonobos also sells comfy golf pants, jeans, shirts, suits and shoes — all with the busy man in mind.