Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Lightweight steel frame that’s built kid-tough
- Height-adjustable handlebars
- Quick-release padded saddle
- Adjustable seat height: 14"-17"
- 12" solid (hardened rubber) tires
- White plastic rims
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Certified lead-free paint
- Measures: 33" L x 14-17" H x 17" W
- Weight: 7 lbs
- For ages 2 to 5 years
Brand: Boot Scoot Bikes
Boot Scoot Bikes
During a 2007 family trip to Europe, Boot Scoot Bikes founder Katie Stirling discovered that European children commonly ride pedal-less balance bicycles before graduating to adult-size versions. Upon returning to the U.S., Stirling searched for a pedal-less training bike for her young son, but balked at the high-priced imported models she found. Undaunted, the industrious Stirling developed her own balance bike and formed Boot Scoot Bikes to sell them to other parents of young children. Now owned by Elizabeth Lewis, the Illinois-based company manufactures adorable steel Cruisers and Zoomers that are not only lightweight (10 pounds or less) but easy to assemble and lead-free. Your little ones will love to scoot around on a Boot Scoot.