Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Leather zip pad portfolio cover.
- Large pocket for full sheet storage.
- ID window and business card pocket.
- Pen pocket in spine.
- Accommodates 8½" x 11" writing pad.
- Approximate measurements: length: 10½", height: 13", width: 1".
Origin: United States
Bosca started out in 1911 with a single purse made by Hugo Bosca, an Italian-American leather craftsman. Headquartered in Ohio, this family-owned luxury leather goods company has become world-renowned for its effortless blending of classic Italian elegance with American utility. Bosca's accessories for men include hand-stitched slim-fold and trifold wallets, Nappa leather belts, metal money clips, messenger bags inspired by vintage postal workers’ bags, and briefcases. Women’s checkbook clutches, small wallets, and old leather totes come in colors ranging from red to amber and black. Every item is meant to “wear in, not wear out,” so you can rest assured that your Bosca leather will only improve with age.