Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Large satchel bag
- Distressed leather with zipper design on front and logo hangtag on strap
- Slip pocket and single zip pocket on front
- Double top handles with zip closure
- Removable shoulder strap
- Four metal feet at base
- Nylon interior lining with large zip pocket, three slip pockets and key fob
- Body length 16 inches; height 11 inches; width 4 inches
- Drop handle 6½ inches; shoulder strap drop 10 inches
Material: Distressed Leather
Downtown NYC edge defines Monica Botkier's luxurious collection of designer handbags and rebel-chic women's footwear. A native New Yorker and photographer by trade, Botkier derives inspiration for her leather totes, hobo bags, satchels, and seductive boots and shoes from the sights and sounds of Manhattan. Styles like the Trigger — a metallic Italian cowhide crossbody bag — and the Valentina, available as either a shoulder bag or a satchel, feature roomy interior pockets and just the right amount of decorative metal hardware. Botkier's celebrity fans include Blake Lively and Angelina Jolie: two women who bring out the bad-girl wannabe in more than a few of us. But Botkier's more about doing good than being bad, designing pieces to benefit arts and children's charities. Though she shifted her career focus in 2003 from photography to fashion and accessories design, Botkier still shoots all her ad campaigns herself.