Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Large convertible clutch
- Cowhide and snake embossed cowhide with hardware trim
- Slit pocket at back with hidden magnetic closure
- Optional chain-link strap
- Flap opening with hidden magnetic closure
- Logo printed interior lining with a zip pocket
- Body length 12 inches; height 6½ inches; width 1½ inches
- Drop strap 9 inches
Material: Cowhide, snake embossed cowhide
Downtown NYC edge defines Monica Botkier's luxurious collection of designer handbags and rebel-chic women's footwear. A native New Yorker and photographer by trade, Botkier derives inspiration for her leather totes, hobo bags, satchels, and seductive boots and shoes from the sights and sounds of Manhattan. Styles like the Trigger — a metallic Italian cowhide crossbody bag — and the Valentina, available as either a shoulder bag or a satchel, feature roomy interior pockets and just the right amount of decorative metal hardware. Botkier's celebrity fans include Blake Lively and Angelina Jolie: two women who bring out the bad-girl wannabe in more than a few of us. But Botkier's more about doing good than being bad, designing pieces to benefit arts and children's charities. Though she shifted her career focus in 2003 from photography to fashion and accessories design, Botkier still shoots all her ad campaigns herself.