- Stretch silk Japanese jersey dress
- Seam detail, pleated skirt, cross over v-shaped back with under layer, wrap skirt at back
- Hidden side zipper closure, fully lined
- 35 inches in circumference at bust; 26 inches in circumference at waist; 34½ inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 34½ inches
95% silk and 5% lycra shell
Before launching his eponymous label in 2004, Colombian-American fashion designer Brian Reyes honed his skills at the ateliers of Oscar de la Renta, Michael Kors and Ralph Lauren. Now the head of global design at Calvin Klein Underwear, Reyes became a Fashion Week favorite by combining romantic fabrics with bold prints to create sophisticated separates, flattering dresses and breezy resort wear ensembles. Reyes’ designs have been worn by A-listers such as Cate Blanchett and Jennifer Garner and have received coverage in Vogue, Elle and WWD.