Please select an available size.
Please select a size.
Description: Boston Red Sox vintage Fenway Park wall piece
- Fenway Park opened in 1912
- It is the oldest Major League Baseball stadium that is still in use
- This legendary stadium has been home to legendary players like Ted Williams and Carl Yastrzemski
- This vintage, authentic piece of the centerfield wall was taken from the stadium during a renovation
- Placed in an protective plastic case
- Comes with a Letter of Authenticity from the Boston Red Sox
Material: Various Materials
Brand: Brigandi Coins and Collectibles
Origin: United States