Super Bowl III was the third AFL-NFL Championship Game in professional American football, but the first to officially bear the name "Super Bowl."
- The game, played on January 12, 1969, at the Orange Bowl in Miami, Florida, is regarded as one of the greatest upsets in American sports history.
- The heavy underdog American Football League champion New York Jets defeated the National Football League champion Baltimore Colts by a score of 16 to 7.
- This was the first Super Bowl victory for the AFL.
- The vintage program illustrates the original cover art from that day.
- Completely intact full program with all 120 pages.
- Few programs from this Superbowl have survived.
Brigandi Coins and Collectibles