Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
Heavily influenced by the De Stijl movement of the early 20th century, the Bennet House emphasizes lines, squares and rectangles in asymmetrical patterns while minimizing color. The clever design and use of space invites play whether open or closed. The townhouse features a two-story living room, elevator, roof top pool and glass rail balconies in both the master bedroom and children’s bedroom.
- Designer: Tim Boyle
- Measures: 36" x 21" x 21"
- Made of bamboo and other eco-friendly wood
- Non-toxic and lead-free paints
- Please note: images for reference only, furniture not included
Brand: Brinca Dada
Material: Bamboo, Eco-Friendly Wood
The average New York City home may not have floor-to-ceiling windows, solar panels, and a spacious, open floor plan, but NYC-based dollhouse design firm Brinca Dada — from the Brazilian “brincadeira,” which means “game” or “plaything” — doesn't think your little one's dollhouse has to follow suit. Miniature furniture is just as sleek, crafted for tiny hands, but with parents' design sensibilities in mind. Finally, children's toys you don't mind leaving out on the living room floor.