Please select an available size.
Please select a size.
Share This Item: Email
Description: Award winning Freerider SkateCycle
- Winner of a Bronze 2010 IDEA Award
- Design is part of the permanent collection at the Henry Ford Museum
- Unique self propelled hubless skate capable of riding on flat ground or tackling any skatepark
- Features two slip-resistant footboards sitting inside 9" polyurethane, hubless wheels
- Wheels are connected by a twisting axle, which enables the rider to propel the device
- Approximate measurements: 32" x 6½" x 8½". Weight: 7.3lbs
Brand: Brooklyn Workshop
Origin: United States