Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Woven cotton pinpoint dress shirt
- Pointed collar, tonal top stitching, single button barrel cuffs, pleating at sleeve cuff, front and back darts, rounded hem
- Button down front
- 23 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 8 inches; bust 33 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Limited quantities. Please click <a href="http://www.gilt.com/contest/whitecollar" target="_blank"> here to read more about our White Collar Brooks Brothers giveaway.
Brand: Brooks Brothers
Material: 97% Cotton, 3% Lastol
When Henry Sands Brooks opened the inaugural Brooks Brothers location in a Lower Manhattan storefront in April 1818, he wanted his company to “make and deal only in merchandise of the best quality, to sell it at a fair profit only, and to deal only with those who seek and are capable of appreciating such merchandise." Nearly two centuries later, Brooks Brothers remains faithful to its founder’s vision, offering timeless, American-made apparel, home décor, jewelry, and other items crafted for customers with refined tastes. The Brooks Brothers suit — available in luxurious Saxxon wool — still offers all the elegance and hand-stitching of its 19th century predecessors, while the traditional Brooks Brothers shirt — available in non-iron, classic cotton, and even “make your own” — remains a wardrobe staple.