Hover over image to zoom
Lightweight Trance 8 running sneakers.
• Front moisture managing Element mesh upper with synthetic overlays.
• Fully lined.
• Rearfoot HydroFlow ST-XL, forefoot HydroFLOW.
• Full length Bio MoGo midsole with a rearfoot polymer.
• Progressive Diagonal Rollbar with a dual-density DRB Accel.
• Full-length S-257 cushsole with sprung toe construction.
• Rubber sole with HydroFlow traction.
Brooks Sports may be one of the old guard sportswear brands, but the company’s commitment to comfort and performance places it squarely at the forefront of innovation. Founded in 1914 by Morris Goldenberg, Brooks Sports designs shoes and apparel for athletes, by athletes — from high-tech men’s and women’s basketball sneakers and motion-controlling “Beast” running shoes to lightweight jackets, warm mittens, and cushioned Adrenaline sneakers for kids. Brooks’ R&D history includes several key advancements in the science of running: Its DNA technology, a smart cushioning system, adapts to a runner’s unique biomechanics, weight, pace, and gait; and BioMoGO, a biodegradable running shoe mid-sole, breaks down 50 times faster than conventional versions.