Lightweight calf leather hiking boots
- Five metal d-ring eyelets and two hooks with lacing
- Side stitched logo detail
- Contrast suede panel at tongue with embossed rubber logo plate
- Contrast padded suede collar
- Fully lined in leather with a padded insole
- Extralight rubber sole with traction
Once a tiny family business run out of a small basement in Bologna, Italy, Bruno Magli has since become one of the world’s most respected producers of fine shoes, boots and accessories. Company namesake Bruno and his siblings Marino and Maria learned the shoe-making trade from their grandfather and shared a passion for designing fashionable footwear made from luxurious materials — think European-style slip-on loafers, sleek boots, and heels covered in reptile, python and other exotic animal prints. Since its founding in 1936, Bruno Magli has expanded to include chic handbags, belts and apparel made from sumptuous leather, but its collection of men’s and women’s shoes and footwear designs — from the Rale oxford to the super-chic Raspino — remains its bread-and-butter.