Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
Seven pocket slim fit straight leg jeans.
- Zipper fly with button closure, belt loops, and contrast stitching throughout.
- Hidden ticket pockets above each back pocket.
- High coin pocket with looped embroidery and back waist leather logo patch.
- Please note that all distressing and fading is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Please note that the Dark Shave Indigo, Light Shave Indigo, Dark Shave Grey and Real Raw washes are selvedge denim and made in America.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 8", leg opening: 15", inseam: 34". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6', Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40R.
The concept behind British fashion designer Andrew Buckler's line of menswear — "English bloke meets New York" — doesn't mean throwing on a pair of brogues with a black leather jacket. Buckler's approach is all about taking traditional men's clothing and tweaking it with a subtle urban edge to create undeniably stylish new pieces that are just a bit off-kilter. Chambray polo shirts with asymmetrical front snap closures, knitwear emblazoned with distinctive graphic prints, and cheeky short-sleeve, wool-knit waistcoats and sweaters reveal a sly sense of humor. And his underwear line, Sexy Bastard? Well, the name speaks for itself. But Buckler also designs all your favorite staples, from basic straight-leg jeans to straightforward hoodies in basic black.