Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Sexy Bastard by Buckler cotton stretch Y front brief.
- Elastic waistband with logo.
- Front side logo patch and back pocket with metal studs.
- Doubly-ply contour pouch with side keyhole functional fly.
- Contrast trim throughout.
- Model is wearing a size 30-32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Material: 94% Cotton, 6% Elastane
The concept behind British fashion designer Andrew Buckler's line of menswear — "English bloke meets New York" — doesn't mean throwing on a pair of brogues with a black leather jacket. Buckler's approach is all about taking traditional men's clothing and tweaking it with a subtle urban edge to create undeniably stylish new pieces that are just a bit off-kilter. Chambray polo shirts with asymmetrical front snap closures, knitwear emblazoned with distinctive graphic prints, and cheeky short-sleeve, wool-knit waistcoats and sweaters reveal a sly sense of humor. And his underwear line, Sexy Bastard? Well, the name speaks for itself. But Buckler also designs all your favorite staples, from basic straight-leg jeans to straightforward hoodies in basic black.