- Woven cashmere blend trench
- Notch lapel with buckle leather closure, leather tab details at sleeve cuffs, button tab details at shoulders, flap pockets at front, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Double breasted front button closure, fully lined
- 32 inches in circumference at bust; 30 inches in circumference at waist; 38 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 6
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 33 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
80% virgin wool and 20% cashmere shell. 50% acetate and 50% viscose lining. 100% leather trim
Instantly identifiable by its trademark beige, black, red and white tartan, the legendary British fashion house Burberry serves as an official supplier to the royal family — an honor that underscores its reputation as one of the world’s most valuable brands. Burberry London is the company’s prestigious heritage line, offering outwear, work attire, denim, and fragrances for men and women with refined tastes. Burberry London’s collection for men includes elegant trench coats made of waterproof gabardine (a fabric invented by company founder Thomas Burberry), tailored cotton dress shirts, and soft knit wool sweaters that hang gracefully from the body. Formal business suits made of virgin wool and mohair suits come in one of three cuts: slim, modern, and the roomy classic. For the ladies, Burberry London offers a full range of separates, from flattering pencil skirts made of lace to fitted cashmere pea coats luxurious enough for a princess. In recent years Burberry has enjoyed a period of remarkable innovation and growth thanks to chief creative officer Christopher Bailey, who has overseen some of the strongest collections the company has ever produced.