Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
Long sleeve mohair and virgin wool single breasted one button tuxedo.
- Covered buttons, satin shawl lapel and front pockets.
- Functional button cuffs and a back side vents.
Fully lined with two interior pockets.
Flat front straight leg tuxedo trousers.
Zippered fly with hook-and-bar closure and belt loops.
- Side leg satin stripe.
- Waist and back button pockets.
- Partially lined to knee.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 11", leg opening: 18", inseam: 37" (unhemmed). Measurements were taken from a size 50r. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Brand: Burberry Prorsum
Material: Exterior: 60% Mohair, 40% Virgin Wool, Trim: 32% Silk, 68% Rayon, Interior: 45% Acetate, 55% Rayon
Founded 1856, Burberry is an iconic luxury brand that—despite its global reach—maintains a distinctly British attitude. In the 155 years since its inception, the label has developed a well-deserved reputation for innovation, quality, and timeless style. The trench coat? Burberry invented it. The tough, weatherproof gabardine it’s woven from? They invented that, too. Now, under the creative direction of Christopher Bailey, Burberry has moved squarely into the modern age—all while retaining the original values and respect for the brand’s heritage that brought the label to the forefront of fashion in the first place.