Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
Long sleeve cotton double breasted button front trench coat.
- Spread collar, epaulettes, chest gun flap, and a hook-and-bar collar closure.
- Front flap pockets with a belted waist and cuffs.
- Full quilted lining and two interior pockets.
- Short back rain shield and an inverted back pleat with double button closures.
- Approximate length: 40". Measurements were taken from a size 48r. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Brand: Burberry Prorsum
Material: Exterior: 100% Cotton, Sleeve Lining: 60% Acetate, 40% Cupro, Lining: 52% Acetate, 48% Rayon
Founded 1856, Burberry is an iconic luxury brand that—despite its global reach—maintains a distinctly British attitude. In the 155 years since its inception, the label has developed a well-deserved reputation for innovation, quality, and timeless style. The trench coat? Burberry invented it. The tough, weatherproof gabardine it’s woven from? They invented that, too. Now, under the creative direction of Christopher Bailey, Burberry has moved squarely into the modern age—all while retaining the original values and respect for the brand’s heritage that brought the label to the forefront of fashion in the first place.