Long sleeve leather double breasted button front trench.
- Point collar with hook-and-bar closure and extended tab with dual button holes and buckle closure.
- Hidden interior collar button closure option.
- Front button pockets, extended buckle tab cuffs and a back center vent with hidden button closure.
- Button epaulettes, front buttoned gunflap and upper back storm flap.
- Back waist belt loops and adjustable buckle belt.
- Fully lined with two interior pockets.
- Approximate length: 38½". Measurements were taken from a 48. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Exterior: 100% Leather, Lining: 100% Rayon, Sleeve Lining: 100% Cupro
Founded 1856, Burberry is an iconic luxury brand that—despite its global reach—maintains a distinctly British attitude. In the 155 years since its inception, the label has developed a well-deserved reputation for innovation, quality, and timeless style. The trench coat? Burberry invented it. The tough, weatherproof gabardine it’s woven from? They invented that, too. Now, under the creative direction of Christopher Bailey, Burberry has moved squarely into the modern age—all while retaining the original values and respect for the brand’s heritage that brought the label to the forefront of fashion in the first place.