Long sleeve linen cotton hidden button front double lapel coat.
- Dual notch lapel with button holes, front button pockets, extended button cuffs tabs with two button option and a back center.
- Back waist belt loops and adjustable waist buckle belt.
- Removable button interior button front placket.
- Fully lined with interior pockets.
- Approximate length: 40". Measurements were taken from a size 48. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Exterior: 63% Linen, 37% Cotton, Lining: 100% Rayon
Founded 1856, Burberry is an iconic luxury brand that—despite its global reach—maintains a distinctly British attitude. In the 155 years since its inception, the label has developed a well-deserved reputation for innovation, quality, and timeless style. The trench coat? Burberry invented it. The tough, weatherproof gabardine it’s woven from? They invented that, too. Now, under the creative direction of Christopher Bailey, Burberry has moved squarely into the modern age—all while retaining the original values and respect for the brand’s heritage that brought the label to the forefront of fashion in the first place.