Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Wool single-button tuxedo suit jacket
- Tonal fabric-covered buttons throughout
- Tonal silk peak lapel
- Welted chest pocket
- Dual lower flap pockets
- Four fabric-covered button cuffs
- Back side vents
- Fully lined with two interior pockets
Brand: Burberry Prorsum
Material: Shell: 100% Wool / Lining: 100% Rayon / Sleeve Lining: 50% Acetate, 50% Cupro / Collar: 68% Rayon, 32% Silk
Founded 1856, Burberry is an iconic luxury brand that—despite its global reach—maintains a distinctly British attitude. In the 155 years since its inception, the label has developed a well-deserved reputation for innovation, quality, and timeless style. The trench coat? Burberry invented it. The tough, weatherproof gabardine it’s woven from? They invented that, too. Now, under the creative direction of Christopher Bailey, Burberry has moved squarely into the modern age—all while retaining the original values and respect for the brand’s heritage that brought the label to the forefront of fashion in the first place.