Flat front relaxed leg cotton fleece pants.
- Zippered fly with interior drawstring and button closure and belt loops.
- Slash pockets at waist and button flap coin and back pockets.
- Back embroidered logo patch at waist.
- Pleated button flap pocket at leg.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 9", leg opening: 20", inseam: 34". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Take keen observation skills, impeccable style, two open minds, and the experience and enlightenment one hopefully acquires from spending years traveling the world, and you get Burkman Bros: Ben and Doug Burkman’s esteemed collection of classic clothing for men. Born and raised in Canada, the Brothers Burkman have been close confidantes since they were kids. As young adults, they worked together at the Gap and developed a continent-hopping habit that annually takes them to most of the world’s continents. Launched in 2008, their Burkman Bros label blends influences from the far-flung destinations they’ve visited — a pinch of Indian madras print here, a dash of Indonesian ikat there — to epitomize a refined ruggedness that’s quintessentially North American. From striped fleece hoodies, plaid jackets, and block-printed shorts to colorful woven bracelets, Burkman Bros will take you around the world in style.