Long sleeve waterproof cotton zip front car coat.
- Stand collar with stowable zip-out hood and drawstring closure, single snap cuffs with two snap option and an interior drawstring waist.
- Front vertical slash and hidden snap flap pockets.
- Dual grommet vents at armholes.
- Fully lined with interior pockets.
- Approximate length: 30. Measurements were taken from a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Shell: 100% Cotton, Body Lining: 100% Cotton, Sleeve Lining: 100% Polyester, Fill: 100% Polyester
Take keen observation skills, impeccable style, two open minds, and the experience and enlightenment one hopefully acquires from spending years traveling the world, and you get Burkman Bros: Ben and Doug Burkman’s esteemed collection of classic clothing for men. Born and raised in Canada, the Brothers Burkman have been close confidantes since they were kids. As young adults, they worked together at the Gap and developed a continent-hopping habit that annually takes them to most of the world’s continents. Launched in 2008, their Burkman Bros label blends influences from the far-flung destinations they’ve visited — a pinch of Indian madras print here, a dash of Indonesian ikat there — to epitomize a refined ruggedness that’s quintessentially North American. From striped fleece hoodies, plaid jackets, and block-printed shorts to colorful woven bracelets, Burkman Bros will take you around the world in style.