- Semi sheer voile short sleeve shirt
- Pointed collar, rounded hem, functional button tab at optional rolled sleeve cuff, darts at bust, princess seams and gathers at back
- Chest patch pocket. Button-down front. Under layer is used for styling only
- 24 inches from shoulder to hem. Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
71% cotton and 29% silk shell
Inspired by the laid-back chic of 1970s southern California, Claire Stansfield and Cheyann Benedict launched C&C California with the goal of creating comfy sundresses and separates that transition seamlessly from the beach to the street. The pair started out designing vintage-inspired cotton tees perfect for layering or just tossing over a bikini, then expanded their collection to include luxe sweaters, strapless jumpsuits, flattering tie-dye stripe tank dresses, and breezy maxi dresses. Today C & C California offers menswear and children's clothing in addition to its easy-to-layer frocks and separates.