Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Knit dress
- Gathered at shoulder, draped bodice, draped and lightly pleated panel at skirt, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure
- 30 inches in circumference at bust; 24 inches in circumference at waist; 41 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 33 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
Dry clean only
Gilt will donate $5 per dress for the first 2,000 dresses sold to Dress for Success Worldwide
Brand: C&T Costello Tagliapietra
Material: 100% rayon shell
C&T Costello Tagliapietra
C&T Costello Tagliapietra founders Jeffrey Costello and Robert Tagliapietra — two self-taught, working-class, and fearless designers — have been a team since 1994, when they collaborated on a music video for Madonna. In 2005, Costello and Tagliapietra officially debuted their eponymous, flagship clothing label Costello Tagliapietra and instantly won a following among the fashion elite, including A-list celebs such as Jennifer Lopez and Angelina Jolie. C&T Costello Tagliapietra, the duo's ready-to-wear diffusion line, features dozens of elegant dresses like the V-neck wrap dress, a softly draping number in peacock blue, and the sleeveless twist-front wrap dress in orange lava. Based in NYC, Costello Tagliapietra has designed a collection of knit dresses for the Japanese brand Uniqlo and twice been a finalist for the prestigious CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund.