- Seafood Sets:
- 1 ounce of Classic California White Sturgeon
- 1 ounce of Farmed Russian Osetra
- 2 hand-crafted Mother-of-Pearl Spoons, each measuring 5 inches in length
- Cigar and 1 ounce of Chocolate Truffles, cigar measures 10 4/5 inches in length
- Caviar set comes gift-wrapped in silver wrapping tied with a bow
Classic California White Sturgeon is the most revered of the farmed Osetras and has a jet black medium-sized bead with a nutty, buttery flavor and smooth pop. Best eaten straight off the spoon or on a toasted blini. The White Sturgeon, native to the Pacific Northwest, is sustainably farmed in California.
Farmed Russian Osetra, imported from Bulgaria, has all the distinctions you would expect from its wild counterpart without any of the guilt. Expect a medium size egg, a refined pop and mild oceanic finish. The complexity yet smoothness with minimal brine makes this caviar best served simply on a soft blini, lightly toasted brioche or straight on a pearl spoon.
Chocolate Truffles, handmade in San Francisco, are dusted in cocoa powder and make the perfect end to any meal. Shelf life is 3 weeks at room temperature and 3 months refrigerated.
Shelf life: Unopened and refrigerated, your caviar will last 5 weeks. Once you open it and expose it to air, you should eat it within 5 days. Recommended storing temperature is 28-32 degrees, keep in the coldest part of the refrigerator between two ice packs.
Brand: California Caviar Company
Origin: United States