- Seafood Sets:
- 1 ounce of Jacques Pèpin Pressed Caviar
- 4 ounces of Smoked Salmon
- Mother of Pearl Palette, holds up to 4 ounces of caviar
- 2 hand-crafted Mother-of-Pearl Spoons, each measuring 5 inches in length
- 1 California Caviar Company Logo Cooler made from 100% recyclable materials
Jacques Pèpin Pressed Caviar, developed for legendary chef Jacques Pèpin, is made from a mixture of California White Sturgeon, Paddlefish and Hackleback and has a delicious, full flavor with a smooth texture.
Smoked Salmon, mildly smoked with oak chips, has a soft, silky texture and a smooth, lightly smoked finish. Thinly sliced and from Cambridge House, artisan smoked salmon producers located in Santa Barbara, California.
Shelf life: Unopened and refrigerated, your caviar will last 5 weeks. Once you open it and expose it to air, you should eat it within 5 days. Recommended storing temperature is 28-32 degrees, keep in the coldest part of the refrigerator between two ice packs.
Brand: California Caviar Company
Origin: United States