Long sleeve textured wool single breasted two button suit.
- Peak lapel and front pockets.
- Back side vents and non-functional button cuffs.
- Fully lined with four interior pockets.
Flat front straight leg trousers.
* Zippered fly with extended button tab, hook-and-bar closure, an interior button closure, and belt loops.
* Waist and back button pockets.
* Approximate measurements: rise: 10", leg opening: 17", inseam: 38" (unhemmed). Measurements were taken from a size 50r. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Exterior: 100% Wool, Lining: 100% Cupro
Calvin Klein Collection
In 1968, an ambitious young upstart from the Bronx named Calvin Klein got his start in the fashion world by opening a tiny boutique in a New York City hotel. Within a year Klein and his understated, elegant designs were making regular appearances in the pages of Vogue and other fashion magazines, and soon Calvin Klein evolved into a multimillion-dollar company. Klein spent the 1970s through the 1990s transforming the fashion industry — kicking off the designer jeans craze and hiring celebrities to model his clothing and underwear collections in racy ad campaigns. Today Klein's empire includes around a dozen brands, including Calvin Klein, the Calvin Klein Collection, and ck Calvin Klein. Headed up by English designer Kevin Carrigan since 1998, Calvin Klein offers luxurious ready-to-wear separates, outerwear, shoes, and accessories for both adults and kids. From fitted work shirts and suits for men to jersey dresses and flattering sweaters for women, every piece reflects Klein's minimalist, timeless aesthetic.