Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
- Cotton organza dress
- Semi attached over layer at skirt, panel seaming, optional under layer
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined
- 35 inches in circumference at bust; 28 inches in circumference at waist; 37½ inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 33 inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Calvin Klein Collection
Material: 100% pure cotton shell
Calvin Klein Collection
In 1968, an ambitious young upstart from the Bronx named Calvin Klein got his start in the fashion world by opening a tiny boutique in a New York City hotel. Within a year Klein and his understated, elegant designs were making regular appearances in the pages of Vogue and other fashion magazines, and soon Calvin Klein evolved into a multimillion-dollar company. Klein spent the 1970s through the 1990s transforming the fashion industry — kicking off the designer jeans craze and hiring celebrities to model his clothing and underwear collections in racy ad campaigns. Today Klein's empire includes around a dozen brands, including Calvin Klein, the Calvin Klein Collection, and ck Calvin Klein. Headed up by English designer Kevin Carrigan since 1998, Calvin Klein offers luxurious ready-to-wear separates, outerwear, shoes, and accessories for both adults and kids. From fitted work shirts and suits for men to jersey dresses and flattering sweaters for women, every piece reflects Klein's minimalist, timeless aesthetic.