Long sleeve wool birdseye single breasted two button suit.
- Notch lapel with button hole and front pockets.
- Non-functional button cuffs and back side vents.
- Fully lined with three interior pockets.
Flat front straight leg trousers.
* Zippered fly, extended button tab closure and double interior button closure, and belt loops.
* Waist and front coin pockets and back button pockets.
* Partially lined.
* Approximate measurements: rise: 9", leg opening: 16", inseam: 37" (unhemmed). Measurements were taken from a size 38r. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1½", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Calvin Klein Suiting
In 1968, an ambitious young upstart from the Bronx named Calvin Klein got his start in the fashion world by opening a tiny boutique in a New York City hotel. Within a year Klein and his understated, elegant designs were making regular appearances in the pages of Vogue and other fashion magazines, and soon Calvin Klein evolved into a multimillion-dollar company. Today Klein's empire includes around a dozen labels, including Calvin Klein, the Calvin Klein Collection, and Calvin Klein Home. Noted for their clean lines, slim fits, and excellent tailoring, Calvin Klein's suits for men and women are designed to outlive fleeting trends as well as daily wear-and-tear. For men, the navy-stripe, peak-lapel, slim-fit two-piece suit has become a label favorite; linen suits in khaki, white, and other muted colors are popular for summertime and warm climates. For women, faux-leather trim jackets and shimmering fabrics add flair to everyday office garb. Chic and minimalist, Calvin Klein suits help you work it while you work.