Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
Long sleeve wool single breasted two button front birdseye suit.
- Notch lapel with button hole, front chest and flap pockets, non-functional button cuffs and back side vents.
- Fully lined with interior pockets.
Flat front straight leg wool trousers.
- Zippered fly with dual extended button tab, hidden hook-and-bar and interior button closure and belt loops.
- Waist and back button pockets.
- Partially lined to the knee.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 9", leg opening: 16", inseam: 36½" (unhemmed). Measurements were taken from a size 38r. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 38.
- Dry clean only.
Calvin Klein Suiting
In 1968, an ambitious young upstart from the Bronx named Calvin Klein got his start in the fashion world by opening a tiny boutique in a New York City hotel. Within a year Klein and his understated, elegant designs were making regular appearances in the pages of Vogue and other fashion magazines, and soon Calvin Klein evolved into a multimillion-dollar company. Today Klein's empire includes around a dozen labels, including Calvin Klein, the Calvin Klein Collection, and Calvin Klein Home. Noted for their clean lines, slim fits, and excellent tailoring, Calvin Klein's suits for men and women are designed to outlive fleeting trends as well as daily wear-and-tear. For men, the navy-stripe, peak-lapel, slim-fit two-piece suit has become a label favorite; linen suits in khaki, white, and other muted colors are popular for summertime and warm climates. For women, faux-leather trim jackets and shimmering fabrics add flair to everyday office garb. Chic and minimalist, Calvin Klein suits help you work it while you work.