Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Short sleeve cotton blend compression crewneck t-shirt
- Ribbed collar and seamed cuffs and hem
- Light compression smoothes upper body for slimmer, more toned appearance
- Improves posture by providing core-support
- Mesh panels at underarms provide support and breathability
- Ergonomic seams for a body-defining fit and smooth look under clothes
Brand: Calvin Klein Underwear
Material: 80% Cotton, 20% Elastane
Calvin Klein Underwear
In 1968, an ambitious young upstart from the Bronx named Calvin Klein got his start in the fashion world by opening a tiny boutique in a New York City hotel. Within a year Klein and his understated, elegant designs were making regular appearances in the pages of Vogue and other fashion magazines, and soon Calvin Klein evolved into a multimillion-dollar company. Klein spent the 1970s through the 1990s transforming the fashion industry — kicking off the designer jeans craze and hiring celebs like Mark Wahlberg to model his underwear collections in racy ad campaigns. Launched in 1982, Calvin Klein Underwear includes the women’s line Calvin Klein Intimates as well as designs featured in the ck One collection. For the ladies, bras, panties, and lingerie vary from monochromatic and functional to lacy and feminine; camisoles, chemises, lounge pants, sleepwear, and robes are as figure-flattering as they are comfortable. Men’s styles include boxers, briefs, and sleepwear available in stretchy cotton and super-soft micro modal fabric. What better fit for fashion's reigning minimalist than underwear?