Long-sleeve wool two-button single-breasted tuxedo
- Notch lapels with button hole
- Welted chest pocket
- Two lower welt pockets
- Four-button cuffs
- Back side vents
- Fully lined with interior pockets
Flat front wool trousers
- Tonal top-stitch detail
- Slanted waist pockets
- Welted back button pockets
- Tuxedo stripes at side seams
- Suspender tabs at interior waistband
- Zip fly
- Extended button tab with hidden hook-and-bar front closure and interior button tab
- Partially lined to the knee
Size and Fit
- Slim Fit
- Drop 6 sizing
- Garment Measurements taken from a size 40r
- Jacket: Back length: 30¼", Shoulders: 18¾", Sleeves: 34¾", Chest: 42"
- Trousers: Rise: 10¼", Leg opening: 16½", Inseam: 36¼"
- Model is wearing a size 40r
- Model measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Chest: 40", Inseam: 32", Neck: 15½", Sleeve length: 33½"
Care Professionally clean
Calvin Klein White Label
British understatement and crisp lines define the sensibility of Calvin Klein White Label suiting. Styles like the Malik sport coat (available in corduroy or herringbone wool blend), Mabry pinstripe suit, and single-breasted Mabin suit — American at their core, but with a distinctly international influence — epitomize the sleek minimalism that has made Mr. Klein’s original line a household name. Calvin Klein White Label is just one of around a dozen brands in Klein’s empire, which also includes the flagship Calvin Klein, the Calvin Klein Collection, and ck Calvin Klein. Headed up by English designer Kevin Carrigan since 1998, Calvin Klein offers luxurious ready-to-wear separates, outerwear, shoes, sunglasses, and accessories for both adults and kids. From fitted work shirts and suits for men to jersey dresses and flattering sweaters for women, every piece reflects Klein's timeless aesthetic.