Woven wool sportcoat
- Print throughout
- Notch lapel with button hole
- Welted chest pocket
- Front flap pockets
- Four button sleeve closure
- Logo tag at sleeve
- Back vents
- Tonal top stitching and panel seaming
- Button closure
Woven wool trousers
* Welted side pockets
* Welted back pockets with button closure
* Belt loops
* Tonal top stitching and panel seaming
* Button and hook closure with zip fly
Size and Fit
- U.S. Sizing
- Garment Measurements from a size 42
- Chest: 46", Shoulders: 18", Sleeve: 34", Back length: 31"
- Rise: 11", Inseam: 37", Leg opening: 17"
- Model is wearing a size 42
- Model measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Chest: 40", Inseam: 32", Neck: 15½", Sleeve length: 33½"
Care: Dry clean only
Calvin Klein White Label
British understatement and crisp lines define the sensibility of Calvin Klein White Label suiting. Styles like the Malik sport coat (available in corduroy or herringbone wool blend), Mabry pinstripe suit, and single-breasted Mabin suit — American at their core, but with a distinctly international influence — epitomize the sleek minimalism that has made Mr. Klein’s original line a household name. Calvin Klein White Label is just one of around a dozen brands in Klein’s empire, which also includes the flagship Calvin Klein, the Calvin Klein Collection, and ck Calvin Klein. Headed up by English designer Kevin Carrigan since 1998, Calvin Klein offers luxurious ready-to-wear separates, outerwear, shoes, sunglasses, and accessories for both adults and kids. From fitted work shirts and suits for men to jersey dresses and flattering sweaters for women, every piece reflects Klein's timeless aesthetic.