Long-sleeve wool single breasted two-button tonal pinstripe suit
- Notch lapel with button hole, four-button cuffs and back side vents
- Ticket and two lower flap pockets
- Fully lined with three inner pockets
Flat front straight leg wool trousers
- Zippered fly with extended button, hidden hook-and-bar and interior button closure
- Waist and back button pockets
- Partially lined to the knee
Size and Fit:
- U.S. sizing
- Slim fit
- True to size
- Jacket: Back length: 28", shoulders: 18¾", sleeves: 34.375", chest: 39½"
- Trousers: Rise: 10¼", leg opening: 16", inseam: 34" (taken from a size 40r)
Calvin Klein White Label
British understatement and crisp lines define the sensibility of Calvin Klein White Label suiting. Styles like the Malik sport coat (available in corduroy or herringbone wool blend), Mabry pinstripe suit, and single-breasted Mabin suit — American at their core, but with a distinctly international influence — epitomize the sleek minimalism that has made Mr. Klein’s original line a household name. Calvin Klein White Label is just one of around a dozen brands in Klein’s empire, which also includes the flagship Calvin Klein, the Calvin Klein Collection, and ck Calvin Klein. Headed up by English designer Kevin Carrigan since 1998, Calvin Klein offers luxurious ready-to-wear separates, outerwear, shoes, sunglasses, and accessories for both adults and kids. From fitted work shirts and suits for men to jersey dresses and flattering sweaters for women, every piece reflects Klein's timeless aesthetic.