Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Classic 70 oz Day Pack.
- Low-profile design and minimalist storage options support multisport activities or performance cycling.
- External pocket provides easy, convenient access to the OMEGA HydroTanium reservoir.
- Easy-grip handle and large-mouth make filling the reservoir easy; antimicrobial HydroGuard technology inhibits bacterial growth.
- PureFlow delivery tube keeps water as fresh as store-bought bottled water with no plastic taste.
- Big Bite valve is ergonomically positioned for easy drinking and a handy HydroLock securely shuts off water flow.
- External zip pocket for keys and essentials.
- Secure Bungee Cinch System stashes extra clothing.
- Low-profile design enhances stability and keeps pack from interfering with helmet.
- Breathable mesh harness helps keep you cool.
Camelbak’s innovative backpacks obviate the need for disposable water bottles, which create excess waste. The originator of the sustainable, hands-free hydration system, Camelbak designs sacks that hold a large water pouch (or “Antidote Reservoir,” in Camelbak-speak) that hook up to a filter and an insulated, straw-like tube (the Quick-Link system). The tube is long enough so that, when thirst calls, you can sip without interrupting your biking, hiking, or whatever else you’re doing. Launched in 1988, Camelbak was founded by Michael Eidson, whose long distance bike-riding in the Texas heat inspired the idea for a convenient hydration pack. The M.U.L.E., the Scorpion, the Kicker (for kids), and other packs feature roomy side pockets and compression straps to make your outdoorsy adventures a breeze, while Camelbak’s standard water bottles help you live more sustainably at home and work. Based in California, Camelbak also designs tactical gloves and other gear for military forces around the world.