Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Vantage 30 100 oz medium hydration daypack.
- Dual compression straps hold load securely.
- OMEGA HydroTanium wide-mouth reservoir with polyurethane film and burst resistance.
- HydroGuard technology inhibits bacterial growth on reservoir and tube surfaces.
- Big Bite valve is ergonomically positioned for easy drinking.
- HydroLock valve securely shuts off water flow.
- Full-zip panel access to load full reservoir into the pack.
- Back panel ventilation with self-adjusting fit.
- Dynamic suspension harness, aluminum center stay and vented load-bearing waist belt for stability.
- Waterproof roll top main compartment and pocket on waist belt.
- Lifetime warranty for reservoir.
- Medium fits 18"- 20" torso.
Camelbak’s innovative backpacks obviate the need for disposable water bottles, which create excess waste. The originator of the sustainable, hands-free hydration system, Camelbak designs sacks that hold a large water pouch (or “Antidote Reservoir,” in Camelbak-speak) that hook up to a filter and an insulated, straw-like tube (the Quick-Link system). The tube is long enough so that, when thirst calls, you can sip without interrupting your biking, hiking, or whatever else you’re doing. Launched in 1988, Camelbak was founded by Michael Eidson, whose long distance bike-riding in the Texas heat inspired the idea for a convenient hydration pack. The M.U.L.E., the Scorpion, the Kicker (for kids), and other packs feature roomy side pockets and compression straps to make your outdoorsy adventures a breeze, while Camelbak’s standard water bottles help you live more sustainably at home and work. Based in California, Camelbak also designs tactical gloves and other gear for military forces around the world.