- Woven silk embroidered dress
- Embroidered detail throughout, handkerchief hem, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Optional adjustable under layer
- 36 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 11 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
100% silk shell. 100% viscose lining. 100% cotton trim
Candela’s boho-meets-ranch girl clothing and footwear collection melds toughness with an ultra-feminine sensibility. Leopard-print booties and velvet oxford shoes, lacy sandals, gauzy floor-length maxi dresses, and silky blouses seem to be rooted in all-American boho chic, but also closely reflect the South American roots of Candela’s Uruguayan founder, Gabriela Perezutti. Now based in NYC, Perezutti started Candela as a line of T-shirts but quickly expanded her collection to include everything from leather handbags to flouncy leather skirts to silk crepe de Chine maxi dresses perfect for springtime galas.