Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Silk woven anorak
- Button tabs at shoulders and sleeve cuffs, front cargo patch pockets with semi-attached tab, gathered patch pockets at hem, functional drawstrings at waist and hem, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Front button down closure
- 30 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Material: 100% silk shell
Forget flats. Menswear-inspired brogues and oxfords are making major inroads with the fashion set, and Natalia Kuks-Jacobs and Gabriela Perezutti-Isaacson's sweet and sexy line are part of the hoopla. Launched in 2006 after the Argentinean duo debuted a line of clothes, this collection's beautifully decorated sandals and oxfords — think lace and grommets — put an endearingly feminine spin on menswear staples.