Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Flat front cotton plaid shorts.
- Zippered fly, button closure, interior button closure and belt loops.
- Waist, key and back snap pockets.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 11", leg opening: 25", inseam: 11".
- Model is wearing a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 39.
Brand: Canterbury of New Zealand
Material: 100% Cotton
Canterbury of New Zealand
Canterbury of New Zealand has manufactured some of the world’s highest-quality rugby clothing since its founding in the Canterbury province of New Zealand in 1904. In its early days the company made clothes for club rugby, the modern game's forerunner, and still outfits many high-profile rugby and cricket players. The growing popularity of rugby fashion in the 1970s led Canterbury to create an off-field collection of polo shirts and T-shirts, shorts, boots, and other sportswear, as well as casual-lifestyle pieces such as suit jackets and lightweight jeans. Whether you’re heading to the field or content watching from the sidelines, Canterbury of New Zealand has you covered.