Description: Cariboo of New Zealand: High-Quality, Hand-Crafted, Safe and Sustainable Furniture.
The Cariboo Classic Crib is sophisticated, stylish, and eco-friendly. This crib features low sides, no drop side mechanism, and two mattress height adjustments; it fits a standard-sized North American crib mattress. Best of all, it can be converted (with conversion kits) into a toddler bed or a sofa, so your crib grows up along with baby.
- Two mattress heights
- Low, safe non-drop sides
- Easy access without noisy and hazardous mechanisms
- Crib-Top Bassinet for use from newborn up to approximately five months or until baby is rolling over or pulling themselves up
- Place two Crib-Top Bassinets side-by-side for twins
- Crib-Top Changer creates functional, compact changing space then slides beneath cot when not in use
- Fits standard USA size crib mattress 51 5/8" x 27¼"(not included)
- Toddler Bed Conversion - converts to sturdy, stylish bed
- Sofa Conversion - extends use to well into teenage years
- Suitable for multiple stages, from newborn to teenager
- Dimensions: 36"H x 32¼"W x 54¾"L
Every little one deserves the best start in life. Cariboo's range of distinctive hand-crafted nursery products is designed to help you create the purest and most comfortable environment for your baby.
Made in New Zealand from high quality locally sourced sustainable materials, each piece has been skillfully formed and finsihed to exacting international standards and with exceptional attention to detail.
Enjoy creating your own unique nursery suite. Choose from nursery essentials and accessories you'll love. The flexibility of the Cariboo furniture system means you can adapt, mix and match, and interchange to suit your needs. You can even customize your individual items to your taste with our variety of beautiful finishes.
Material: New Zealand Pine