Description: Cartier stainless steel case with Arabic and luminous markers on dial, date window at 3 o'clock, stainless steel bezel, circa 2000's
- Automatic movement
- Hidden foldover closure
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Water resistance tested at 100M
- Generic box and independent appraisal
- The appraised value is $7,200
- This product was sourced for Gilt by a trusted independent supplier
- Gilt is not an authorized Cartier dealer
- 1 year limited warranty is provided by our trusted supplier. Warranty not provided by manufacturer
Please note that this is a previously owned item; imperfections are a unique aspect of vintage product.
Our quality control team has inspected this item and verified that it is in the condition described.
Measurements: Case measures 44mm wide (1.73"), bracelet measures 190mm (7½") long and 19mm (¾") wide
Material: Stainless steel