Description: Cartier stainless steel case with Roman markers on dial, stainless steel bezel, circa 2000's
- Quartz movement
- Hidden folding closure
- 18k gold and stainless steel bracelet
- Water resistance tested at 30M
- Generic box and independent appraisal
- The appraised value is $7,000
- This product was sourced for Gilt by a trusted independent supplier
- Gilt is not an authorized Cartier dealer
- 1 year limited warranty is provided by our trusted supplier. Warranty not provided by manufacturer
Please note that this is a previously owned item; imperfections are a unique aspect of vintage product.
Our quality control team has inspected this item and verified that it is in the condition described.
Measurements: Case measures 30mm wide (1.18"), bracelet measures 190mm (7½") long and 18mm (0.71") wide
Material: Stainless steel, 18k gold