Description: Cartier square stainless steel case with off-white dial, 18K yellow gold bezel, and sapphire cabochon crown, circa 1980s
- Stainless steel and 18K yellow gold bracelet
- Quartz movement
- Water resistance tested at 30M
- Hidden double deployment clasp closure
- This watch comes with a generic box and an independent appraisal
- Warranty not provided by manufacturer but 1 year warranty is provided by our trusted supplier
- This product was sourced for Gilt by a trusted independent supplier
Please note that this is a previously owned item; imperfections are a unique aspect of vintage product.
Our quality control team has inspected this item and verified that it is in the condition described.
Measurements: Case measures 22mm wide, bracelet measures 165mm long and 12mm wide
Material: Stainless steel, 18K yellow gold, and sapphire