Description: Cartier round stainless steel case with black dial, date window at 4 o'clock, and chronograph subdials at 2, 6, and 10 o'clock, circa 1990s
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Quartz movement
- Double deployment clasp closure
- Water resistance tested at 100M
- Generic box and independent appraisal
- This product was sourced for Gilt by a trusted independent supplier
- Gilt is not an authorized Cartier dealer
- 1 year limited warranty is provided by our trusted supplier. Warranty not provided by manufacturer
Please note slashed price represents appraised value.
Please note that this is a previously owned item; imperfections are a unique aspect of vintage product.
Our quality control team has inspected this item and verified that it is in the condition described.
Measurements: Case measures 38mm wide, bracelet measures 190mm long and 20mm wide
Never Worn: Pristine.
Mint: Like new. No flaws to report.
Excellent: Maintained in excellent condition; only the slightest signs of wear that does not detract from the overall appearance
Very Good: Very well-maintained. Shows minor signs of wear; consistent with light use.
Good: Regularly used. Shows more signs of wear
Fair: Heavily used. Visible signs of wear that impact the appearance.
Material: Stainless steel