- gold/stainless steel
Description: Cartier rectangular 18K yellow gold and stainless steel case with off-white dial, chronograph subdials at 4, 8, and 12 o'clock, and sapphire cabochon crown, circa 2000s
- 18K yellow gold and stainless steel bracelet
- Automatic movement
- Water resistance tested at 30M
- Hidden double deployment clasp closure
- 1 year warranty
- Generic box and independent appraisal
- This product was sourced for Gilt by a trusted independent supplier
Please note that this is a previously owned item; imperfections are a unique aspect of vintage product.
Our quality control team has inspected this item and verified that it is in the condition described.
Measurements: Case measures 28mm wide, bracelet measures 190mm long and 19mm wide
Material: 18K yellow gold, stainless steel, and sapphire