- Front and back welt pockets
- Tonal top stitching and panel seaming
- Zip fly with hook and bar and interior button closure
* Rise: 10" Inseam: 3" (taken from size 4)
* Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches
Care: Dry clean only
73% polyester, 22% rayon, and 5% spandex shell
Catherine Malandrino's elegant, energetic dresses, shoes, jumpsuits, and other designs meld the romance of Paris with the vitality of Manhattan. Born in Grenoble, France and based in NYC, Malandrino achieved her star-making moment in 2001, when her Manhattan clothing and accessories store was featured in an episode of "Sex and the City." Since then she’s become one of the most successful designers in the world — collaborating with Lacoste on a sporty womenswear collection, creating the high-end line Malandrino, guest-judging on “Make Me a Supermodel,” and always remaining true to her vision. Her belief? Individuality is at the heart of fashion: No two women should look alike.