- Stretch silk blend woven jumpsuit
- Graphic polka dot print throughout, pleated at draped collar with wrap panel at front, cap sleeves, attached tie sash at waist, front slip pockets, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure
- 62 inches from shoulder to hem; 33 inch inseam; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 8 inches; bust 31 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
92% silk and 8% spandex shell
Catherine Malandrino's elegant, energetic dresses, shoes, jumpsuits, and other designs meld the romance of Paris with the vitality of Manhattan. Born in Grenoble, France and based in NYC, Malandrino achieved her star-making moment in 2001, when her Manhattan clothing and accessories store was featured in an episode of "Sex and the City." Since then she’s become one of the most successful designers in the world — collaborating with Lacoste on a sporty womenswear collection, creating the high-end line Malandrino, guest-judging on “Make Me a Supermodel,” and always remaining true to her vision. Her belief? Individuality is at the heart of fashion: No two women should look alike.