- Stretch wool blend mini skirt
- Front slash pockets, back welt pockets with button closures, silk panel trim, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip fly with hook and eye closure
- 16 inches from waist to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 35½ inches
- Dry clean only
96% wool and 4% elastane shell. 100% silk combo
Catherine Malandrino's elegant, energetic dresses, shoes, jumpsuits, and other designs meld the romance of Paris with the vitality of Manhattan. Born in Grenoble, France and based in NYC, Malandrino achieved her star-making moment in 2001, when her Manhattan clothing and accessories store was featured in an episode of "Sex and the City." Since then she’s become one of the most successful designers in the world — collaborating with Lacoste on a sporty womenswear collection, creating the high-end line Malandrino, guest-judging on “Make Me a Supermodel,” and always remaining true to her vision. Her belief? Individuality is at the heart of fashion: No two women should look alike.