- High rise silk woven pant
- Pleated front, front slash pockets, back flap welt pockets, seaming detail at knees, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip fly with snap and button tab closure
- 31 inch inseam; 10½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 8½ inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
100% silk shell
Catherine Malandrino's elegant, energetic dresses, shoes, jumpsuits, and other designs meld the romance of Paris with the vitality of Manhattan. Born in Grenoble, France and based in NYC, Malandrino achieved her star-making moment in 2001, when her Manhattan clothing and accessories store was featured in an episode of "Sex and the City." Since then she’s become one of the most successful designers in the world — collaborating with Lacoste on a sporty womenswear collection, creating the high-end line Malandrino, guest-judging on “Make Me a Supermodel,” and always remaining true to her vision. Her belief? Individuality is at the heart of fashion: No two women should look alike.